SAS | Scandinavian Airlines Reservations – Grab amazing flight deals & offers
Scandinavian Airlines has an exceptional record of carrying over 29.5 million passengers annually to the destinations across Scandinavia, Europe, the U.S., and Asia.
The travelers can make SAS booking available at most competitive fares on the official website of the air carrier, irrespective of high, low or shoulder season. Be you have made an immediate plan, or you need a same-day flight deal at affordable flight fares; when you search flights through SAS reservations official site, you would surely get plenty of low-cost Scandinavian Airlines flights displayed on the result page.
As of 2018, the airlines serve more than 123 destinations throughout its 272 flight routes. The airline has maintained three hubs based at Copenhagen Airport (CPH), Stockholm Arlanda Airport (ARN), and Oslo Airport (OSL). However, the airline uses Copenhagen Airport (CPH) as its main hub. Additionally, SAS has also maintained few focus cities to establish a comprehensive flight network, namely Trondheim Airport (TRD), Bergen Airport (BGO), Stavanger Airport (SVG), Göteborg Landvetter Airport (GOT), and Tromsø Airport (TOS).
How to Contact SAS Book Flight Desk?
Contacting SAS book flight desk has been made easy by the airline for the convenience of the passengers. There are three contact modes of connecting the customer relations of Scandinavian Airlines.
Passengers can contact the airline’s dedicated helpdesk through chat, email, or by calling directly on SAS reservations number +1-855-948-3805. The helpline numbers are reachable round the clock for the convenience of the passengers.
Once your call gets connected, one of the airline’s representatives connects you with the designated department. Further, you can discuss all your concerns related to flight booking and get your issues resolved in less than no time.
If you are not comfortable talking over the phone, then you can send a message via email, explaining all your concerns. You may require waiting in order to receive any revert.
SAS Airlines flies to nearly 150 different countries. Unknown to some, SAS destinations consist of both domestic and international places. Understandably domestic SAS reservations are cheaper than international air tickets.
List of SAS International Destinations
Here are some of the international destinations that SAS covers.
- Flights to China
- Flights to Norway
- Flights to Ireland
- Flights to Lebanon
- Flights to Portugal
- Flights to France
- Flights to Romania
- Flights to Netherlands
- Flights to Germany
Terminated SAS Destinations
Customers need to know that SAS no longer flies to some destinations. Here is a list of some of these notable terminated SAS destinations.
- South Africa
SAS has an incredible fleet size of nearly 180 aircraft. Thanks to these planes, SAS flies to over 180 different destinations spread across the world. Please note the airline transports both passengers and cargo.
At the moment, the airline has a total of nearly 150 planes in operations. Notable aircraft includes;
- Airbus A350
- Boeing 737-700
- Airbus A330
- Airbus A321
- Airbus A319
- Boeing 737-800
SAS Airlines expects to grow its fleet size in the near future. Rumor has it that the airline has ordered 4 more Airbus A350 plans and 2 more Airbus A321LR planes to attend to more clients.
Each of these planes has a varying passenger capacity. For instance, the Airbus A321LR can carry at least 150 flyers. On the contrary, the Airbus A350-900 can carry nearly 300 flyers per flight.
The least capacious aircraft is the Boeing 737-700 with a total capacity of 140 passengers.
SAS Airlines boasts of 3 cabin classes. These are first-class, business class, and economy class. For this reason, it’s important that you clarify your travel class when completing your SAS booking. Unknown to some different travel classes, attract different fares.
This is the most expensive cabin class out of the three. The beauty of this travel class is that it has the most luxurious facilities. Here are some of the notable characteristics of first-class.
- Lie-flat seats
- In-flight lavatory
- Priority boarding
- In-flight entertainment
b) Business class
Business-class is the second most expensive cabin class. Just like first-class here, customers enjoy fancy facilities. In most cases, the airlines include most costs in the air ticket. Therefore you may not have to pay to access some of these facilities.
Some of the features of this travel class are;
- 32 Leather seats
- Footrest (each seat has a footrest)
- Foot cubby
- USB ports
c) Economy class
Economy class is the least luxurious travel class out of the three. This cabin class attracts most travelers as SAS reservations are usually very cheap. Unfortunately, here customers can only access the most fundamental facilities.
Here are some of the characteristics of this cabin class.
- Onboard Wi-Fi
- Complimentary food and beverages
- In-flight lavatory
SAS Airlines has partnered with several companies. This partnership aims at enabling customers to travel more cheaply. SAS partners range from other airlines as well as top-notch hotels. No wonder customers can enjoy huge discounts on hotel bookings.
List of SAS Partners
SAS Airlines has partnered with both local and international partners. Here is a list of some of these notable partners.
- Destiny Corporation
- Pinnacle Solutions
- Rang Technologies
- BNL Consulting
- RedMane Technology
These partnerships with tech companies enable SAS to offer clients modern technologies. Clients can leverage these inventions to promote their businesses.
Scandinavian Airlines boasts of countless partner Airlines. Thanks to the Star Alliance, the airline has partnered with multiple airlines. Here is a list of some of these amazing partners.
- Air New Zealand
- Austrian Airlines
- Air Canada
- Air India
- Ethiopian Airlines
- Copa Airlines
- South Africa Airways
- Singapore Airlines
- Eva Air
- Asiana Airlines
Flight Check-in Policy
SAS Airlines expects customers to confirm SAS reservations before the flight. Usually, this check-in policy opens 24 hours before the flight. Today the process closes at least an hour to the flight. However, for international air tickets, you must complete the process a little earlier.
How to Check-in for a Flight
SAS online check-in policy provides several ways of checking in for a flight. Here are some of the options available for you.
- Visit the website: a customer can visit https://www.flysas.com/th-en/checkin to check-in for a flight. You’ll be required to click on the check-in option. After that, you’ll be required to enter your flight details for confirmation.
- Contact customer care: today, the airline allows one to phone customer care to request for check-in services. Feel free to call 001919-677-8008 during the working hours.
- Visiting the airport: unlike before, check-in policy allows customers to visit the airport to check-in their air tickets. However, the main disadvantage of this option is that you may experience some delay.
- SAS Mobile app: SAS developed a mobile application to enable people to enjoy some online services. You’re free to use the app to confirm your booking.
Flight Schedules and Flight Status
SAS Airlines releases its timetable several months in advance. A traveler can easily access SAS flight schedules on the airline’s official website. However, customers must know that the timetable may change sometimes. That’s why it’s vital to rely on the most updated schedule.
SAS Flight Schedules
A flyer needs to visit www.flysas.com to access the online SAS flight schedules. You’ll get all the necessary details related to the flight. The beauty of checking the timetable is that you make an informed decision when completing a SAS book a flight.
Here are some of the details you get;
- Date of departure
- Time of departure
Today all you need to do is to click on the book a flight option. After that, enter your preferred destination and get all the scheduled flights.
SAS Flight Status
SAS Airlines encourages customers to check their SAS flight status before the flight. For instance, after you complete the booking, confirm the flight status. If the booking does not reflect, don’t hesitate to contact customer service.
How to Check Your Flight Status
SAS flight status policy offers several ways of checking your flight status. For instance, you may;
- Visit SAS’s official website: one is free to visit the airline’s official website to check their flight status. All you need to do is to click on flight status and enter your flight details.
- SAS mobile app: alternatively, you’re free to use the SAS mobile app to check your flight status. You equally have to follow the same steps to confirm the status of your flight.
- Phoning customer care: SAS Airlines allows one to contact customer care to request them to check their flight status. Please provide the agents with the necessary personal and flight details. The good news is that the airline won’t charge you a service charge for this.
Enquire About the In-Flight Amenities – Contact SAS Customer Service
When you attempt to book a flight through the SAS booking official site, you will find four types of travel classes, namely SAS BUSINESS, SAS PLUS, SAS PLUS SMART, and SAS GO. Each travel class is different in terms of facilities, services, and amenities offered. One can select their preferred class as per their preferences.
SAS | SCANDINAVIAN BUSINESS– Passengers, who have selected SAS flight booking can expect comfortable seats that recline into a fully flatbed along with ample of space and legroom, on-demand entertainment system during flight, and the excellent selection of delicious meals as complimentary.
SAS | SCANDINAVIAN PLUS- Passengers are offered with the selected range of amenities on-board like comfortable and broader seats with enhanced legroom, delicious first-class meals, unlimited entertainment access, Free Wi-Fi, and selected wines and liqueurs as complimentary.
SAS | SCANDINAVIAN PLUS SMART – This travel class is true value for money. Passengers can prefer “SAS PLUS SMART” at the time of making SAS reservations to save on travel expenses.
The passengers with SAS PLUS SMART flight ticket are entitled to enjoy the same luxury as SAS PLUS passengers, but at lower airfares than that of SAS PLUS.
SAS | SCANDINAVIAN GO- Passengers get to enjoy high-end amenities at comparative low airfares. The facility includes comfortable seating with extra space, Free Wi-Fi, and food and beverages with no additional charge.
The passengers heading for the USA and Asia can now enjoy the incredible experience, just like a 5-star hotel onboard, as the airline has introduced new luxurious cabins.
If you are not sure about your in-flight amenities or have special amenity requests, then look no further and contact SAS customer service anytime around the clock. Passengers can contact the airline through chat, email, or call because all three modes of contact are reachable 24 hrs.’, 365 days.
SAS Cancellation Policy?
SAS has a very flexible cancellation policy, which lets passengers with confirmed SAS flight booking to cancel their existing booking within 24 hours of booking at no penalty. Passengers will get a full refund within 24 hours of booking.
Those passengers, who have purchased flight tickets for flights with scheduled departure time less than 24 hours; then he/she is eligible to get a full refund up to 12 hours before departure.
If you have any questions or doubts regarding the SAS cancellation policy, then connect with the air carrier’s designated department anytime round the clock for expert advice. Passengers can also enquire if their fare rules are refundable or non-refundable in case of canceling 24hrs of original SAS booking.
Please note: Most of the cancellation request is only accepted if the request has been made over the phone by communicating with the dedicated representatives of the airline.
Flight Change Policy
SAS flight change policy gives one the authorization to modify their flight. Normally, a customer need not provide any reason for this. However, you must ensure that you complete this process at least 3 hours before the flight. The airline encourages customers first to confirm when the alternative flight is available as the airline’s timetable changes sometimes.
Please note that the SAS change reservations policy solely applies to valid reservations. Therefore you must ensure that your air ticket is valid before you try out this travel process.
How to Change a SAS Booking
A customer is free to;
- Visit SAS’s official website: firstly, SAS allows you to visit www.flysas.com/en/customer-service/rebook-change-ticket/ to change your reservation. After that, click on the change flight option to start this online process. Kindly follow the simple instructions to complete this process successfully.
- Calling customer care: secondly, you can contact customer care to request for ticket re-booking services. SAS flight change permits to phone the airline’s customer care to request for help. Therefore customer care agents won’t charge you any penny for this.
- Change the flight using the SAS mobile app: today, you can easily modify your reservation on the SAS mobile app. You ought to click on the change flight option. If your re-booking is successful, you ought to receive an email confirmation message.
Flight Change Fee
Unfortunately, SAS charges clients a flight cancellation fee to modify the SAS reservations. Nowadays, the airline will charge you at least $80 per air ticket. Therefore the more tickets you cancel, the higher the flight change fee.
Name Change Policy
Flight change policy allows one to change their name for a worthy reason. For instance, if your name was misspelled, it’s prudent to edit it. In such a case, you ought to contact customer care to request for editing. Normally customer care agents won’t charge you any service charge for this.
Baggage Allowance Included in SAS Flight Booking
Scandinavian Airlines (SK) offers generous baggage allowances to all its passengers, which vary by fare type and travel class. Passengers can ensure about their entitled baggage allowance included in their SAS reservations before packing to avoid any kind of last-minute hassle at the airport.
If you wish to carry baggage that exceeds the pre-defined baggage allowances included in your fare type, then you would be required to pay extra charges at the check-in counter. One can also buy extra baggage allowance at the time of making SAS Flight booking.
SAS BUSINESS – The passengers are allowed to take two pieces of carryon luggage, each weighing no more than 18lbs along with one personal item.
SAS PLUS –
- ON TRIPS WITHIN EUROPE- The passengers are allowed to take one piece of carryon baggage weighing not more than 18lbs along with one personal item.
- ON INTERCONTINENTAL FLIGHTS – The passengers are allowed to take two pieces of carryon baggage, each weighing not more than 18lbs along with one personal item.
- SAS PLUS SMART – The passengers are allowed to take one piece of carryon baggage weighing not more than 18lbs along with one personal item.
- SAS GO- The passengers are allowed to take one piece of carryon baggage weighing not more than 18lbs along with one personal item.
- SAS GO LIGHT – The passengers are allowed to take one piece of carryon baggage weighing not more than 18lbs along with one personal item.
Check-in baggage allowance
SAS BUSINESS – Passengers who have entered SAS Business as their preferred travel class at the time of making SAS booking are allowed to check-in two pieces of check-in baggage, where each baggage should not weight more than 71lbs.
SAS PLUS –
- ON TRIPS WITHIN EUROPE- The passengers are permitted to check-in two pieces of check-in baggage, where each baggage should not weight more than 51lbs.
- ON INTERCONTINENTAL FLIGHTS – The passengers are permitted to check-in two pieces of check-in baggage, where each baggage should not weight more than 51lbs.
- SAS PLUS SMART – The passengers are permitted to check-in two pieces of check-in baggage, where each baggage should not weight more than 51lbs.
- SAS GO- The passengers are allowed to check-in one piece of check-in baggage weighing not more than 51lbs.
- SAS GO LIGHT – There is no check-in baggage allowance included in this fare.
SAS Group Reservations
SAS group travel allows people to fly together in groups of at least 10 people. Today the airline allows groups such as families, sports groups, religious groups, to mention but just a few. Unknown to some SAS group reservations, enjoy unprecedented discounts.
Usually, you don’t need to provide group members’ names at once. You’re free to submit the name later on. However, you must submit the list at least 14 days before the flight.
How to Book a Group Booking
If you wish to travel as a group, visit www.flysas.com. Kindly navigate the website to the group tickets option. After that, click on the make a request option. You’ll be required to enter essential details such as;
- Email address
- Group name
- Departure time
- Ticket type
- Travel class
- Company name(If applicable)
- Number of travelers
- Number of kids under 11 years
Kindly note that the SAS group travel policy expects one to complete SAS book a flight at least 3 months in advance. Additionally, you’ll be required to check-in for the flight at least 2 weeks in advance.
As hinted earlier, SAS offers huge discounts to such SAS reservations. In some cases, the airline may offer a staggering discount of 35% or more. Normally group fares vary slightly depending on the travel class. First-class attracts the priciest group reservations. Usually, the travel policy expects each group member to contribute an equal amount of the overall booking fee.
Group Travel & Meeting
Group travel & meetings policy expects all flyers to fly from a common point of departure. Therefore group members need to make the necessary arrangements to be at the stipulated place of departure.
SAS Group Booking Check-in Policy
Travelers who book a group reservation must check-in for the flight. The policy allows each group member to check in individually. However, more than six people cannot confirm their flight simultaneously.
Additionally, you can either choose to visit www.flysas.com to check-in for your flight. Alternatively, you can opt to visit the airport to confirm your booking. However, you must ensure that you check-in at least 14 days before the date of departure.
Infant Travel Policy
SAS’s infant travel policy allows minors to fly with SAS Airlines. Unlike before, today, the airline welcomes both accompanied and unaccompanied minors. Just like adults, kids, too, must provide some travel documents. SAS Airlines expects kids to provide additional travel documents for verification and clearance purposes.
How to Book a Flight for a Kid
Infants and children are free to fly with SAS for both domestic and international reservations. Unfortunately, the airline does not allow a minor to book an air ticket for himself or herself. A parent or guardian is free to book an air ticket for his or her kid.
Here are some of the ways of booking a reservation;
- On SAS official website: firstly, an adult is free to visit SAS reservations official site to book a flight. Technically if you wish to accompany your child, you can book two air tickets.
- Book on SAS mobile app: today, flyers are free to use the airline’s mobile application to book a flight. You ought to click on the book option and enter the flight details.
- Phoning customer care: another effective way of booking the reservation is to contact customer care. Infant travel policy expects you to get booking services for free.
Compulsory Infant Travel Documents
Kids must provide a few travel documents for verification. Here are some of these mandatory documents you must produce at the airport.
- Birth Certificate
- National I.D(A parent or guardian’s I.D)
Usually, the infant fare depends on the kid’s age. For instance, a kid under 24 months will have to pay 10% of the adult airfare. Kindly note that this airfare equally applies to lap children. Older minors will equally pay a small percentage of the current adult booking fee.
Unaccompanied Kids Policy
Traveling with your infant policy equally welcomes unaccompanied minors. In most cases, the airline welcomes unaccompanied kids for domestic use. Unknown to some, the airline offers an unaccompanied minor service to young kids. Slightly older minors can equally get this service at a small fee.
Currently, kids can fly alone to prestigious destinations in both Asia and the United States. A parent or the guardian must escort the kid to the airport.
SAS takes exceptional care of its travelers. Normally the special assistance policy targets flyers with special needs. The policy ensures that such travelers get a special assistant during the flight. However, you must request for assistance at least 48 before the flight.
How to Request for Special Assistance
You contact customer care to request for special services. Please ensure that you provide them with the necessary flight details. Feel free to call +1-1919-6778008 during business hours to request for an assistant.
Alternatively, you can visit https://www.flysas.com/en/travel-info/special-travel-needs/assistance/ to fill in a SAS special assistance form. Kindly ensure that you provide all the necessary details such as;
- Ticket number
- Date of departure
- Time of departure
Lastly, some customers prefer to visit the airport to request for an assistant. There is a team of customer care agents at the customer Help Desk. You might be required to provide some travel documents for verification purposes.
Flyers Eligible for Special Assistance
Special assistance policy is only intended for flyers with special needs. Some of these special needs include;
- Walking disability
Services Animals Policy
A flyer is free to fly with a service animal or an emotional support animal. However, you must provide some travel documents such as a health certificate. You must visit www.flysas.com to send your request.
You are expected to enter essential details such as;
- Booking reference
- Phone number
- Last name
- Email address
- First name
- Type of animal
Policy on Pets
Travel with pets gives you the freedom to fly with a pet. However, you must notify customer care at least 24 hours before the flight. Today Scandinavian Airlines allows clients to fly with pets such as cats and dogs. However, you must ensure that you abide by all the requirements.
Unfortunately, the airline does not allow pets such as reptiles, rodents to mention but just a few. Unlike other policies on pets, traveling with pets policy allows pets in the main cabin.
How to Add a Pet to your SAS Booking
If you wish to fly with a pet, you must submit your request online. Kindly visit www.flysas.com and click on the travel with animals option. You’ll be required to fill in a form. Please ensure that you provide essential details such as
- Type of animal
- Point of departure
Alternatively, SAS travel with pets policy permits to contact customer care agents. Unfortunately, customer care representatives are only reachable during business hours. The agents will capture some essential details for processing purposes. Please make sure that you also inquire about how much fare you are supposed to pay.
SAS Airlines Pet Fares
SAS pet fare varies slightly depending on a few factors. For instance, the fare may vary depending on your destination. Domestic flights attract the least pet fare of at least $60. If you wish to fly to Europe, you’ll be required to pay a pet fare of at least $80.
Customers must know that it’s cheaper to fly with a pet in the cabin than as cargo. For instance, if you wish to carry your pet in cargo for domestic flights, you’ll have to pay at least $85. Lucky for you, the airline accepts different currencies such as US dollars, Euros to mention but just a few.
Pet Container Requirements
SAS traveling with pets policy expects you to carry your pet in a container. Please ensure that the pet carrier does not measure more than 40 cm by 25 cm by 23 cm. Additionally, each carrier must not weigh more than 8 kilograms.
Kindly note that you can only carry at most two pets in one pet carrier. Unlike before, each traveler can only carry one pet carrier.
Scandinavian Corporate Programs
SAS has invented several corporate programs to benefit businesses. Mostly, Corporate travel programs help to make travel administration much more effortless. Remember that these programs offer company employees huge discounts on air tickets. In some cases, the program may enable one to get a discount on hotel bookings.
One of the most common corporate programs has to be the SAS for business. A company needs to register first to enjoy the immense benefits available for every SAS corporate booking. Kindly visit www.flysas.com and navigate to the corporate program.
You’ll be expected to fill up a form for processing. Some of the crucial details include;
- Company name
- Official names
- Email address
- Postal code
After that, you should check that you accept the terms and conditions of this corporate program. Please note that only an authorized person can enroll the company in such corporate programs.
How to Book a Corporate Booking
If you wish to complete a corporate booking, you ought to visit www.flysas.com/en/corporate-program/. Once you log in to your account and click on the book option, then select the type of SAS reservations you want. At the moment you can only book a corporate air ticket or a private one.
Alternatively, you can opt to book via a travel agent. However, you’ll be required to provide him or her with the company code.
Scandinavian Manage Booking
SAS Airlines gives you the nod to manage your booking as you please. However, manage booking policy spells out some requirements. For instance, flyers cannot manage expired SAS air tickets. Normally SAS air tickets have a total validity of 12 months. Additionally, the airline may charge a service charge if it applies.
How to Manage a Booking
Manages my booking policy and provides several ways of managing a reservation. For instance, you can;
- Visit SAS’s official website: a client is free to visit SAS reservations official site to manage a reservation. Whether you wish to cancel, check or change the reservation. You can easily complete the process by following some simple on-screen instructions.
- Contacting customer care: alternatively, you’re free to call customer care agents. Normally customer care representatives won’t charge you an additional service for this. However, you must understand that these representatives are usually available during office hours.
- SAS mobile app: thirdly, one can use the SAS mobile app to complete SAS manage flight booking. You’ll only have to click on the respective manage option.
Ways of Managing a Booking
SAS manage booking policy provides multiple ways of managing a booking. Nowadays, you’re free to;
- Cancel an air ticket: a client is at liberty to cancel an air ticket for any reason. Normally you don’t have to provide any reason for the cancelation. However, you must note that the airline will charge you a reasonable flight cancellation fee.
- Change a reservation: similarly, you’re free to change an air ticket. However, it’s important that you first confirm whether the alternative flight is being offered. Additionally, you must know that the airline will charge you a flight change fee.
- Check-in: SAS Airlines encourages customers to confirm their booking before the flight. Normally the process opens 24 hours before the flight and closes at least an hour to the stipulated departure time.
Deals and Offers
SAS Airlines offers several travel deals to customers. These deals aim at enabling the customer to travel cheaply. Kindly note that some of these SAS deals and offers come with a set of conditions. For instance, one may be required to travel within a specific period.
Examples of Travel Deals
Here is a list of some of the most common travel deals;
- Discounts: Scandinavian Airlines offers some discounts to customers, especially during peak season. For instance, the airline may offer a discount on either a flight or a hotel booking. In such a case, one ought to use discount code during booking.
- Promotions: the airline equally offers promotions to travelers. Please ensure that you utilize the specific promotion codes. Mostly, promotions usually exist for a given period of time. For this reason, you must always be on the lookout to avoid missing out.
- Travel packages: if you wish to travel to a prestigious destination, you must take advantage of deals and offers. You can get a travel package which combines both the flight and the hotel booking on one reservation.
- Cheap flights: every year, the airline offers cheap flights to customers. Therefore you must contact customer care before completing a SAS flight booking.
How to Make a Booking through the SAS Reservations Official Site?
Are you planning to make SAS reservations? Looking for the easy steps to make a flight booking? If yes, then follow the steps mentioned below carefully. SAS booking official site has an easy to use integrated flight search engine, which is used to find, compare, and book flights as per the passenger’s unique preferences.
If you want to make online flight bookings, then don’t skip a single step of the reservations process. Scandinavian Airlines operates scheduled flight services from New York, Washington, Boston, Miami, Chicago, Los Angeles, and San Francisco to Scandinavia. Moreover, passengers can also access the low fare calendar published by the airline to save on SAS reservations.
- Launch the SAS booking official site “www.flysas.com.”
- Now select the trip type as per your preference among the option “One Way flights,” “Round Trip flights,” and “Other Trip.”
- Enter the “Departure Date” in the field that says “From.”
- Further, enter “Arrival Airport” in the field that says “To.”
- Select the date for your “Outbound flight.” If you have selected “Round Trip,”; then you are required to select “Return date” as well.
- Now select the number of passengers that will be included in SAS booking.
- Please Note: Before hitting the search button, select the preferred payment option among pay with “USD” and “Points.”
- You will be redirected to the flight result page.
- Now select the flight of your choice and choose the travel class based on your preferences. Upon clicking the specific travel class, you would be able to see its specifications.
- Once you have made the selection, click on “Continue.”
- Now enter the passengers’ details carefully and click on “continue.”
- Further, make the payment to confirm your SAS reservations.
If you are unable to make an online booking using the steps mentioned below, then look no further and connect with experts of SAS book flight desk. The customer service representatives are available round the clock to provide prompt assistance to passengers.
Moreover, the airline has also introduced SAS Go Light on flights from the US to Scandinavia (Norway, Sweden, and Denmark) or Finland and flights from Finland to the USA. If you have any doubts or concerns; then feel free to contact the expert of SAS customer service anytime around the clock.
Scandinavian Airlines Reservations – Frequently Asked Questions
1. Describe the SAS cancellation policy?
If you cancel your ticket within 24 hours of your booking, then it is expected that you will be refunded the full amount.
2. Does SAS reservations allow pets in the airlines?
Yes, they allow you to take pets with you but the animals should be small animals like dogs, cats, birds etc. You have to pay an extra charge for this.
3. What items are restricted to take in the SAS Airlines?
SAS airlines did not allow you to take firearms, any metal instruments, crackers, weapons etc.
4. How SAS Airlines assigned the seat?
Your seat will not be allocated or assigned to you until and unless you check-in your flight.
5. Will I get a refund if I cancel my ticket after 24 hours of booking?
If you cancel your ticket after 24 hours of booking, then some charges will be deducted and you will not be refunded.
6. After how many days, the Airlines refund the money?
It will take around 7 to 8 days to get back the money in your account. In the case of cash, it might take 2 to 3 weeks.
7. What is the mode of payment in SAS Airlines?
There are three types of payment.
* Internet Banking
* Credit Card
* Debit Card
8. Does SAS provide any drinks or snacks during the journey?
Yes, they provide, but a certain charge is applicable to it.
9. How could the passenger get the information about the status of the flight?
You can check the status of your flight at the information page of the airline or you will be notified through message or email on your registered number.
10. How to use an e-ticket?
To use an e-ticket, simply get a reservation through their official website. After reaching the payment screen, choose the ‘credit with frontier’ option and enter your confirmation code. you can use SAS booking number +1-855-948-3805 for any kind help regarding e-ticket.
GRAB DEALS FROM OTHER TOP AIRLINES
Submit your review
Love to travel with SAS airlines, Their crew, ground staff are very gentle. Five star for their reservations helpdesk team.